The following are applicable to every update Adobe CC update, seemingly.
(I find Adobe’s software equally invaluable and frustrating on a daily basis, so my tongue is firmly in the cheek here…)
- Made almost every interaction with every application 5% slower.
- Added a feature you’ll never use.
- Shoe-horned a suite of features into an app you wish getting less bloated.
- Removed a feature you relied on.
- Moved a tool to a place you can’t find it.
- Changed keyboard shortcut that has been imprinted on your brain for about a decade.
- Buried that tool you use regularly into a subset of tools you’re unfamiliar with.
- Introduced a new file browsing/creation interface that is slower than what the native system interface version would be.
- Made no further progress towards making the Adobe CC suite of applications feel like an actually connected suite of applications.
- Didn’t fix that bug you’ve been having since forever (perhaps try uninstalling everything, again?).
- Introduced a new bug you’ll learn to live with.
- Reset your preferences.
- Do you like notifications? We’ve added notifications.
- Shoe-horned half-finished features from competitors applications into our legacy-burdened software.